Here are a few tips on how to cut costs when ordering translations.
1. Submit your document containing accessible text (not after scanning as formatting issues may reveal themselves!). If you have an original document in say Word format why send it in PDF and pay extra for desktop publishing?
2. Either exclude unnecessary text parts yourself or ask to have them excluded by your translation service provider (discuss this matter at a preliminary stage).
3. Think of any tag lines and slogans that your material may contain. If you really need them you should take into account the fact that finding the right words for the same in a different language is a task requiring, in addition, special skills and some investigation, which involves extra costs.
4. Allow sufficient time for performance, without deliveries on a tight timetable. Better ask for provider's feasible delivery time.
5. Do not forget about volume discounts for big projects or in case of long-term cooperation. Last but not least, a small enterprize (a translation company) is able to offer comparatively lower prices without compromising quality as it bears less business-related expenses.
Check out our complete price offer!
Check out our tips on how to cut costs when ordering translations!
radians.net wishes you health, prosperity and happiness in the upcoming 2019!
Growing globalization of the international economy and...
This section is currently under development. Stay tuned for future updates!
Have a question? Need translation or consultation?
Please use the below form or contact phone and we will reply promptly.
+7 (905) 112-77-55